Updated: Feb 10, 2022
I have a feeling this new recipe is going to make it into the regular lunch rotation. Not only was it tasty, but also easy to prepare, and should store easily to last for a few days. The pic here was actually my lunch today, leftover from dinner last night. I just reheated it in a hot sauté pan. Enjoy!
2 15 oz. cans of beans (I used Navy and Pinto)
5 oz. of fresh spinach, rough chopped
1 bell pepper, color your choice, small dice
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
1 small onion, small dice
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Coriander
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
4 oz. VioLife VEGAN Feta Cheese
1 package VioLife VEGAN Shredded Mozzarella
Avocado and Salsa as garnish
1) Drain and rinse beans in colander. Place in large mixing bowl and mash beans with a fork.
2) Mix in spices, and chopped spinach.
3) Sauté onions, peppers, and jalapenos until tender/translucent in a tiny bit of Avocado oil.
4) Add sautéed vegetables to bean/spinach mixture and stir to combine.
5) Mix in the Feta and Mozzarella.
6) For each tortilla, spoon a portion of the mixture onto HALF of the tortilla, folding it over to create a half-moon shape. Press down to get tortilla to sort of stick to filling.
7) Cook these in a sauté pan/skillet, slightly oiled, at medium heat, for about 4 minutes per side.
8) Cut and garnish as desired with avocado, salsa...etc., and serve.
Contact Us Today
To schedule an appointment with Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Advanced Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist and Health Coach Anna Bass LMT, please call 412-328-4540 or Book a Massage Here.
Providing massage services to patients in Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, FL and surrounding areas.